Schréder, Experts in lightability™
- Schréder achieves EcoVadis Gold sustainability rating for the second consecutive year
We are pleased to announce that we have achieved the EcoVadis Gold rating for the second year in a row. We have improved our sustainability rating from 68 to 71 points in 2023 which demonstrates our continued efforts and improvements in our sustainability journey. EcoVadis is the world’s largest provider of corporate sustainability ratings and a reference in the B2B industries and global supply chains.
- Schréder commits to joining the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to further reduce greenhouse gas
The SBTi drives ambitious climate action in the private sector by enabling organisations to set science-based emissions reduction targets. This initiative reinforces our engagement to combat climate change.
- Going Underground: Why Great Tunnel Lighting Matters
It takes around 17 minutes to drive through the Mont Blanc Tunnel, 20 minutes to pass under the English Channel (or la Manche) by train and just moments to go through the tunnels on the Brussels Ring. But lighting them in a way that is safe, sustainable and sympathetic to drivers’ eyes is the result of decades of expertise. Together with my colleagues at Schréder, we’ve worked on tunnels from the frozen North to tropical forests, from the Mediterranean Coast to New York City.
- Schreder USA and University of Georgia Sign Agreement Continuing Collaboration in Smart Campus Research
In the event of the Belgian Economic Misison to the United-States which took place from June 5-10, 2022, Schréder USA and the University of Georgia signed an official partnership.
- Five Quick Wins: Why Switch Sports Lighting to LED?
Here at Schréder, we share your passion for sports. Our lighting experts will help your club select, install and maintain a lighting system that matches your needs - and your budget. Here are our 5 top tips to make the right choice so you and your teams can perform, play and win!