2. License and conditions
2.1. Schréder grants you a personal, limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Website.
2.2. As a condition of such license, you acknowledge and agree that:
- All texts, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, computer code and other intellectual property (“the Content”) on the Website are controlled, owned, or licensed by or to Schréder;
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Website, product listings, descriptions, or price lists and no Content may be copied, altered, reproduced, republished, uploaded, stored, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other means of publication or distribution or use for any commercial and non-commercial purpose, without Schréder’s express prior written consent.
2.3. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to Schréder.
3. Use and conduct
3.2. You may use information on Schréder’s products and services made available by Schréder for downloading from the Website, provided that (1) you do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) you use such information only for your personal, non-commercial purpose and you do not copy or post such information on any computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) you do not make any modifications to such information, and (4) you do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
3.3. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Schréder’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
3.4. You may not post on or transmit to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening or abusive, defamatory or scandalous, obscene or pornographic, seditious, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or privacy, or otherwise inappropriate; and/or
- that you do not have the legal right to use; and/or
- that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or give rise to criminal or civil liability; and/or
- that could harm the Website or Schréder’s systems or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
4. Links to and from other websites
4.2. You may link to this Website subject to the following conditions:
- you do not use, alter, or remove any Intellectual Property; and/or
- you link only from websites that you are authorised to use; and/or
- you do not state or imply that Schréder endorses any products or services other than its own; and/or
- you do not replicate any page of this Website; and/or
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Schréder or present incorrect information about it; and/or
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, or controversial, infringes the rights of any person, or fails to comply with applicable law.
5.1. Should you fail to comply with these Terms, Schréder may suspend or terminate your access to this Website and take any other legal action against you.
5.2. You agree to indemnify Schréder, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, expenses or damage made against/suffered by Schréder or Schréder’s business partners as a result of your breach of these Terms.
6. Limitation of liability and disclaimer of warranties
6.1. SCHRÉDER DOES NOT PROMISE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
SCHRÉDER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, LINKED WEBSITES AND/OR ANY SCHRÉDER SERVICES. SCHRÉDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6.2. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, SCHRÉDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF SCHRÉDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If one or more provisions of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable (in whole or in part), the remainder of the provision and of these Terms shall not be affected and shall continue in full force and effect as if the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had never existed. In this case, the Parties shall amend the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) or any part thereof or agree on a new provision which embodies as closely as possible the purpose of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s).
8. Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. Any dispute arising out of or connected with these Terms is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
Issue Date: 15th October 2019